Screen Printing Embroidery Signs
Political Signs Safety
Since Embroidery can be done on all types of shirts,
jackets and caps,
we have devoted a page to each garment type. Please follow the links above
to find information about that item.
We outsource all of our embroidery digitizing. Once we have created a
design that you have approved, we will e-mail the design to the digitizers for a
quote. The cost of the digitizing (a one-time fee) will be added to your
bill as a separate item. No digitizing fee is
charged if you use our on-board fonts.
Please refer to our terms for more details.
Listed below are the basic questions we ask for each garment when we
embroider. There are more specific questions for each garment that you
will find on its own page. You will also find examples of our work for
that specific item.
Stuff we need to know!
- Who is the contact person?
- Phone numbers (day, night, pager, cell, fax)
- Back-up contact with name and phone numbers
- When do you need your order completed?
- Is this order for re-sale? If yes, we will need a copy of your Sales
Tax Permit. This will be kept in your file.
- Do you have a already have a logo or do you need one created?
- If already created, we prefer to have this on a disk for better design
quality. We need to have a the file in a .jpeg or a .gif format.
- Be aware that if we are provided with only a paper copy, an art prep
fee will be charged due to artwork clean-up. The design will
usually look great on paper but when the image is scanned and enlarged
any flaws will be apparent. If the design is created from a paper
copy with these flaws, the ink will bleed; thus ruining the design.
- Is your logo one color or a two or more color design?
For more in depth questions concerning shirt, jackets and caps, please follow
the links above.